Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

mercoledì 2 novembre 2016

Buyer Beware: Hqreplicas.com is Another Replica Watches Scam!


hqreplicas.com
Paul ordered a pair of Rolex replica watches from hqreplicas.com over a month ago and nothing has arrived yet. He's worried he's been scammed, and I think he might be right.

“Dear Thomas,
I have the feeling I may have fallen victim to a fraud site… A little over a month ago I placed an order at hqreplicas.com for two Rolex replica DateJust watches, and to this day nothing has arrived. I know that sometimes shipping can be delayed, but these guys wont reply to my emails at all, and there's no telephone number or address given. What do you think – have I been scammed?
Paul”
Hi Paul, I'm afraid the short answer is yes, it certainly looks that way. Usually if shipping is delayed that long the site will be eager to get in touch and assure you that your replica watches are on their way. The fact that they are not responding to you is not a good sign…
But don't panic yet – since you did not receive your merchandise it should be easy enough to have the funds reversed by your bank or credit card company. You don't even have to reveal that you were ordering Rolex replica watches if you don't want to, just that what you ordered never arrived and the sender has broken off contact.
Let me know how it goes Paul, and to the rest of you, beware hqreplicas.com!
vedere di piu rolex imitazione e Hermes Classic

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento